08 Oct Ways to Soothe The Irritation Caused By Piles
Piles are extremely common, yet are somewhat mysterious. Maybe because nobody wants to talk about them. They are often caused by sitting too much and constipation. People also get piles during pregnancy and childbirth.
They are so common that 75% of us will have them at some point in our lives. And half of all the people have them by age of 50. If you are suffering from too much pain due to piles then you should consult the best piles doctor in Dwarka.
Even though it sounds awful, you don’t have to suffer. There are many ways to get rid of the uncomfortable symptoms piles can cause.
Tips to soothe the irritation caused by piles
- Eat more and more fibe Takefiber-rich foods like beans, nuts and seeds, veggies, fruits and oats.
- Try out some internal lubrication. Mix a tablespoon of mineral oil with applesauce or yogurt and eat it at breakfast or lunch. This allows stool to slide by the piles more easily, but don’t continue this for an extended period of time.
- Prop up your feet i.e. elevate your feet a bit with a step stool as you sit on the toilet. This changes the position of the rectum such that it may allow for easier passage of stools.
- Soak it up with a good old Sitz bath. Soak the inflamed area in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes for 2 to 3 times a day.
- When you need to go for toilet, just GO! Whenever you feel the urge, go to the bathroom immediately.Because putting off bowel movements can worsen constipation, which in turn aggravates the piles
- Hit the drug store and try over-the-counter products that are available for piles. If these don’t work, then go to a doctor.
Where to go for treatment?
If you have pile and you are looking for the best piles treatment in Dwarka, then go to Dr.AshishBhanot. He is renowned doctor in the field of piles treatment and has successfully treated many piles patients. He is also an expert in various treatment methods for piles. He is the best doctor for piles in Delhi.
Submit your review