24 Dec How piles affect a woman during pregnancy?
Hemorrhoids or piles are the varicose veins in rectum or anus. When the short tube connecting rectum and anus gets swelled up, it gives rise to problems related to piles. This is a painful disease. If you are suffering from piles, then you must seek for the leading Piles Treatment In Dwarka or any place of your choice. It is quite common to suffer from piles during pregnancy. When a lady is pregnant, the high volume of blood that is circulating inside her body makes the walls of blood vessels relaxed. As a result, because of the weight of the child, the veins below the womb also get swollen. This may lead to piles in a pregnant woman. So if you are pregnant and suffer from piles, then you must consult the best piles doctor in Dwarka or any place of your choice. There are many experienced doctors like Dr. Ashish Bhanot and a lot more.
How to avoid piles during pregnancy?
- Short walk: Reputed doctors like Ashish Bhanot and many others swear by the benefit of taking a short walk during pregnancy to avoid piles.
- Fluid intake: Water, water, and a lot more water. Piles treatment in Dwarka and other parts of the world focus on the high consumption of water and fluid items to avoid piles during pregnancy.
- Fiber-rich diet: The Best Piles Doctor In Delhi and other places suggest that you must have fiber-rich food items like fruits, cereal, salads, brown rice, etc. to avoid piles during pregnancy.
- Pelvic exercises: Nothing helps as much as a perfect set of pelvic exercises daily.
- Passing stool without any delay: Doctors also emphasize and insist upon the fact that whenever a pregnant lady feels the urge to pass stool, she should not make any delay. Delaying will make it hard and dry, which in turn can lead to piles in the long run. To ease bowels, a pregnant lady can place a stool below her feet.
If you are pregnant and unfortunately are suffering from piles, then without any delay, you must visit the best piles doctor in Dwarka or any place according to your location. There are many experienced doctors like Dr Ashish Bhanot and many others who provide the best piles treatment in Dwarka and other regions.
Submit your review