23 Aug Effective Home Remedies To Treat Your Piles
Piles can literally be a pain in the backside. It is very much common and almost 75% of people suffer from piles at least once in their lifetimes. If the pain is too much and unbearable then you can go to a good piles clinic in Dwarka. But if it is not that severe then you can always try home remedies for your piles. They help you soothe the pain and irritation caused by piles. But some un-recommended home treatments cause more discomfort. So which home remedies are the correct ones for piles?
What Are The Effective Home Remedies?
- The most effective and popular remedy for piles is the Sitz Bath. It is a shallow bath that cleanses the perineum i.e. the space between the rectum and the vulva or scrotum. Fill the bath with warm water (not too warm) and sit in it for about 15 minutes. This is the most convenient way to soothe your piles.
- You can also try Witch Hazel! It can be easily found at your local pharmacy. It should be applied directly to your piles. It contains tannins and oils that help reduce inflammation and it can also slow down the bleeding. There is no scientific proof that witch hazel heals piles but it definitely brings some relief.
- You can tend to your bowel movement by eating foods with high fibre content. You can try Psyllium Husk, a supplement that increases your fibre intake. This will help make your stools softer, hence you will experienceless pain when you pass stools.
- Another less known home remedy is:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of Epsom salts with 2 tablespoons of Glycerin
- Apply the mixture into a gauze pad
- Place it directly on the area in pain
- Repeat every 4-6 hours until the pain is decreased.
- Tea Tree oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and helps in reducing the itching and swelling. But sometimes, it causes bad skin reactions.
If all this doesn’t seem to work then go to a good Dwarka Piles Clinic and get your piles checked by a medical professional.
Consult with Dr. Ashish Bhanot at Aum Clinics!
If you want to get your piles checked then go to Dr Ashish Bhanot. He is a highly experienced doctor who is an expert in treating piles. He is the best doctor for piles treatment in Delhi.
Submit your review